The Berber tribes women of Morocco have used Argan oil as a key part of their beauty rituals for centuries. Argan oil is extremely versatile and can be used to nourish the skin, treat dry hair and also as a cuticle and nail oil.
It's not surprising that this beneficial oil has been loved for many hundreds of years in Morocco and is now gaining increasing popularity in the beauty rituals of women the world over. Light and rapidly absorbed, Argan oil is exceptionally rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids (omega-6 and omega-9), squalene, carotenes
and phenolic acid. Described by Moroccan women as 'Liquid Gold', Argan oil assists in the regeneration of skin cells, neutralises free radicals and deeply moisturises the epidermis. Remember, wherever you're using it, a little goes a long way.
For your skin
- Add a couple of drops of Moreish Argan Oil to your favourite facial moisturiser for an intensive moisture boost when skin needs additional nourishment.
- After cleansing and toning, warm several drops of Moreish Argan Oil in the palm of your hand and apply to the face as a moisturising serum. Can be used alone or under your favourite moisturiser.
- Massage Moreish Argan Oil into your belly and breasts during pregnancy to help reduce the incidence of stretch marks.
- Rub Moreish Argan Oil gently into healed wounds to help reduce and soften scars.
- Soften dry, cracked heels by rubbing Moreish Argan Oil into your feet after a shower. Pop on some clean socks and leave the oil to absorb into the feet overnight.
For your hair
- Nourish a dry scalp by applying a few drops of Moreish Argan Oil over the head and massaging into the head and through the hair. Leave for an hour before washing.
- Tame dry hair or frazzled ends, by warming 1-2 drops of Moreish Argan Oil in the palm of your hands and running it through the mid lengths to ends.
For your nails
- Massage a drop of Moreish Argan Oil into the base of the nail at bedtime.